Hello, Beautiful! Greeting card made from retired NOAA nautical chart, salty and weathered, having come straight from the Georgia coast and surrounding islands. Notable landmarks include the Altamaha River, Sapelo Island, Savannah, and Darien. Original letting hand carved and stamped with archival ink.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this design and its process, each is unique. We use real local maps and sections vary between land and sea. Product images are examples.
Card is blank inside and full of charm.
• Vintage Nautical Map of the Coastal Empire
• 110lb Crane & Co. Lettra Paper & Matching Lettra Envelope
• 100% Pure Cotton, Soft and Luxurious
• Folded; A2 Size (5.5" x 4.25")
• Card & Envelope are Sealed in Protective Sleeve
• Small Information Card Included
• Superior Quality Archival Ink
• Individually Inspected & Stamped with Seal on Reverse
• Designed and Made by Hand in Savannah, Georgia
$ 4.75 $ 5.49
Letterpressed card. Hand-drawn map of Savannah and the coastline from Daufuskie Island and Hilton Head to Skidaway Island and Wassaw Sound. Each card is additionally hand painted. This card has...
Hey, Y'all! Greeting card made from retired NOAA nautical chart, salty and weathered, having come straight from the Georgia coast and surrounding islands. Notable landmarks include the Altamaha River, Sapelo...
$ 4.29 $ 4.99
Letterpressed card. Scenic landscape with rolling fields depicting the South's agricultural roots and natural beauty. "Savannah, Georgia" is individually lettered on each card by hand. This card has been printed on...