Letterpressed card. Design of local blue crab, cooked with herb sprigs. Printed three times, with portions of red and orange overlapping to produce a fourth color. Perfect for recipes!
This card has been printed on a treadle-powered 1890 Chandler+Price Old Style Platen Letterpress, right on the beautiful Georgia Coast. Due to the nature of the process, each is unique, and your card may vary slightly from the image. We use antique equipment, and the highest quality paper & materials available. Card is blank inside and full of charm.
• Authentic Letterpress
• 110lb Crane & Co. Lettra Paper & Matching Lettra Envelope
• 100% Pure Cotton, Soft and Luxurious
• Folded; A2 Size (5.5" x 4.25")
• Card & Envelope are Sealed in Protective Sleeve
• Small Information Card Included
• Superior Quality Van Son Rubber-Based Ink
• Hand Mixed Using Pantone Color Formulas
• Individually Inspected & Stamped with Seal on Reverse
• Designed and Printed by Hand in Savannah, Georgia
Letterpressed card featuring Savannah's historic Forsyth Park represented with bird perched atop a tree in dream-like elegance. This card has been printed on a treadle-powered 1890 Chandler+Price Old Style Platen Letterpress,...
$ 4.75 $ 5.49
Letterpressed card. Hand-drawn map of Savannah and the coastline from Daufuskie Island and Hilton Head to Skidaway Island and Wassaw Sound. Each card is additionally hand painted. This card has...
Hello, Beautiful! Greeting card made from retired NOAA nautical chart, salty and weathered, having come straight from the Georgia coast and surrounding islands. Notable landmarks include the Altamaha River, Sapelo...