Hey, Y'all! Greeting card made from retired NOAA nautical chart, salty and weathered, having come straight from the Georgia coast and surrounding islands. Notable landmarks include the Altamaha River, Sapelo Island, Savannah, and Darien. Original letting hand carved and stamped with archival ink.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this design and its process, each is unique. We use real local maps and sections vary between land and sea. Product images are examples.
Card is blank inside and full of charm.
• NOAA Nautical Map of the Coastal Empire
• 110lb Crane & Co. Lettra Paper & Matching Lettra Envelope
• 100% pure cotton and superior quality inks
• Folded card; Blank inside; A2 Size (5.5" x 4.25")
• Card & Envelope are sealed in a protective sleeve
• Individually printed, folded, inspected, and stamped
• Designed and made by hand in Savannah, Georgia
Letterpressed card. Design of local blue crab, cooked with herb sprigs. Printed three times, with portions of red and orange overlapping to produce a fourth color. Perfect for recipes! This...
Letterpressed card featuring Savannah's historic Forsyth Park represented with bird perched atop a tree in dream-like elegance. This card has been printed on a treadle-powered 1890 Chandler+Price Old Style Platen Letterpress,...
$ 4.75 $ 5.49
Letterpressed card. Hand-drawn map of Savannah and the coastline from Daufuskie Island and Hilton Head to Skidaway Island and Wassaw Sound. Each card is additionally hand painted. This card has...