Hello, Beautiful! Greeting card made from retired NOAA nautical chart, salty and weathered, having come straight from the Georgia coast and surrounding islands. Notable landmarks include the Altamaha River, Sapelo Island, Savannah, and Darien. Original letting hand carved and stamped with archival ink.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this design and its process, each is unique. We use real local maps and sections vary between land and sea. Product images are examples.
Card is blank inside and full of charm.
• Vintage Nautical Map of the Coastal Empire
• 110lb Crane & Co. Lettra Paper & Matching Lettra Envelope
• 100% Pure Cotton, Soft and Luxurious
• Folded; A2 Size (5.5" x 4.25")
• Card & Envelope are Sealed in Protective Sleeve
• Small Information Card Included
• Superior Quality Archival Ink
• Individually Inspected & Stamped with Seal on Reverse
• Designed and Made by Hand in Savannah, Georgia
Letterpressed card. Art Nouveau style trees resembling the twisting vegetation of the Sea Islands. This card has been printed on a treadle-powered 1890 Chandler+Price Old Style Platen Letterpress, right on the...
Letterpressed card. Design of local blue crab, cooked with herb sprigs. Printed three times, with portions of red and orange overlapping to produce a fourth color. Perfect for recipes! This...
Letterpressed card. Art Nouveau ornament resembling an abstract egret or heron and swirling water. This card has been printed on a treadle-powered 1890 Chandler+Price Old Style Platen Letterpress, right on the...